Tuesday, January 1, 2013

out with the old


GOOD BYE - 2012

What a year 2012 was!  We came into it expecting big changes with a new job and move in sight along with the arrival of a new member of our family.  Besides those big changes we've all grown and become closer and better in this last year.  We are happy to be where we are!

And now a looking back in order to move forward.  Doing away with the old to make room for the new.

OUT WITH THE OLD selfish tendencies.  I'm going to be a bit more patient, giving, caring, sensitive, have more confidence in others.  I will love more and show it, too.

OUT WITH THE OLD personal blog.  I just find no pleasure in writing about things that don't include my family anyway.  We are a very happy collaboration and I am through keeping that from being documented.  This will be devoted to our family and will include everyones photos, facts and favorites.

OUT WITH THE OLD childish self.  I will get things done.  I won't wait for someone else to complete or make things better.  I will make goals and accomplish them.  I  will do hard things and become a better adult.  I will be a better woman and example for my family.  I will be brave and hopeful.

OUT WITH THE OLD habits and rituals.  I need to take better care of myself, and so does my family. Manners need to be improved and friendly practices need to ensue.  My kids need better routines   People need to know we think of and care about them.

..... some NEW things are coming in 2013.


0 comments:

Post a Comment