Saturday, December 29, 2012

out with the old, in with the new

I'm still thinking a lot about this quote.  And to start 2013 off well, I'm determined to make my home and life better.  I've spent the last 3 days organizing and de-cluttering   I'll be selling and donating a lot of stuff.  I'm planning and scheduling, for that is the only way I can hope to get anything done it seems.

Also, I'll be changing some things about current and past blogs, combining and deleting them too.   I have several blogs and since I now have "several" children, it is silly and impractical to try to keep up with them all... the blogs, that is.

........ Now, off to wake up the family, make breakfast and get back to decorating the kids room.  Oh, and I need to paint our new nightstands.  Lots of good planned for today and the end of this year... only 3 days left of 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment