Tuesday, January 1, 2013

in with the new (and some news)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
 I am so excited about this year.  As stated here, I am on a journey to make life better.  I am more serious about it this year than I have ever been.  No doubt, its because I've hit a new decade and I have many regrets and moments of pride from my last 10 years, much of which to motivate me as I go in to this new year and decade.

IN WITH THE NEW kind heartedness.  I am going to love more and show it.

IN WITH THE NEW responsible ways.  I will be accountable for a lot this year.  I will own up to my responsibilities and get them done!  I will challenge myself when I think it will be too hard.

IN WITH THE NEW lifestyle.  I will be a healthy woman and help my family be the same.  I will get plenty of sleep and exercise, too.  I'll take a lot of time for teaching and playing with the kids.  I want to start daily, weekly, monthly traditions.

IN WITH THE NEW FAMILY BLOG!  Yep, its happening.  This personal blog of mine has seen its last post.  We are starting a new family blog where we'll share bits about each of us in pictures (of course), video.  You'll learn our favorite things, of updates and facts about each one of us, and about projects we are all working on and accomplishing.  We are a happy family that does a lot together and we've needed a place to share collectively.  Find the new blog at www.lmtblogs.com  in a few days.  For now click on the "FAMILY BLOG" link above.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Happy New Year!  
May this be an adventurous, memorable, and happy year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment