Tuesday, November 8, 2011

handmade Christmas - sneak peek


Let's face it.  When November comes around, most everyone starts trying not to notice that the stores are all decked out or think about Christmas.  Well, the fact is that its hard to avoid even at the end of October.  This year, we're not going to be home for Christmas, but I am already feeling the itch to decorate our home and make peppermint and cinnamon flavored goodies.  After I saw this post today, I felt justified and supported in my Christmas spirit.

Let me just make one thing clear.  My house doesn't look like Christmastime right now, nor will it before or immediately after Thanksgiving.  But come December it will feel like Christmastime at my home! While I am not planning on decking out the halls like crazy, I will get us in the holiday spirit properly with a little decor, some lovely smells and treats to enjoy.  I see nothing wrong with that and it quite makes me happy, if I do say so.  So, having said all of that, this image is a sneak peak, some pieces of progress, of the holiday fare to come... 

Happy Holidays!  Like, Happy Thanksgiving, of course.  wink.

1 comment:

  1. oooh i can't wait to see what you make! that already looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete