Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What a night!

It was a good day yesterday and I really wanted to have a good Tuesday night.  Zack is taking Odin with him on a business trip and leaving me all alone this weekend.  So, I wanted to spend some good time with him when he got home from work.

This is where the night got interesting.  Zack got home late, as always and I had no energy to do anything, as always.  And as much as I tried to get some energy back, I ended up going to bed at 10 and fell asleep shortly after.  I was fast asleep when Zack came to bed and woke me up to tell me what had just happened.  He found Odin in his crib naked and poopy again.  I was really happy that I got to sit this one out.  Zack cleaned up everything and bathed the boy.

Zack soon fell asleep.  I, however, could not go back to sleep, which is always the case if I'm awoken.  I probably stayed awake until 3AM or so and then managed to doze off.  THEN, we were both awaken to 2 gunshots out side our window.  We both bolted out of bed just in case and were awake for a bit, waiting and listening.  It was scary and silent for a long time so, we soon went back to bed. 

Finally I slept...

Morning came too soon and although I tried to be happy as Zack was saying good bye for the day.  I was just too tired.  Its a good thing I can redo our goodbye when I take the baby to him before they go to the airport later.  When I get home from that, I will sleep, very early tonight.

//  I must rest up for a jam-packed weekend alone!  I can hardly stand the idea and the reality of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment