Tuesday, September 27, 2011

onesies


My son is not an infant anymore but I still like him to wear onesies.  I think I am worried about that time when he took his diaper off and got poo all over.  And onesies are just cute.  But as a friend recently posted about disliking the typical baby boy decor for onesies, I too feel the same.  However when I saw these I thought they were pretty cool.


When my sister was visiting last month, she came home from the MoMA and told me about a cool book of iron-ons.  I looked it up, liked it and bought it.  A couple weeks later, my boy has some new onesies.  I have some long sleeve ones still to use so, if I like them on him, I'll make some more, if not, I have another idea I'm planning on trying.


*  The onesies were totally affordable and the Sukie iron-ons super easy to do.  Give it a try!

//  I used to not care what my baby looked like but I'm starting to these days.  That's probable because he's walking now and nothing is more cute than an adorably dressed boy toddling around, his big diapered booty sticking up in the air as he gets up from a fall.  I want my boy to look good!  I am sort of on a quest to find cute clothes for him.  I mean, every 6 months his wardrobe literally changes as he grows so much.  Its pretty fun.  I wish I could justify changing my own wardrobe that often.  But, then we'd be having some TROUBLE$.



This project is part of my 29 things before I turn 30 list.  
Click here to see all of the projects and other posts related to 
the list.  All items listed are a wide array of personal challenges.
I look forward to bettering myself this, my 29th year of life!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is awesome. i didn't know that you had a blog or that you were making all this incredible stuff. it is good to find you in cyberspace:) And your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete