Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life : Wednesday

As you can imagine, this day was full of fun and documentation.  Enjoy some of the highlights from this day of Week in the Life.

*  I woke up right after Zack left for work.  I vacuumed.  Fed O Baby eggs, rice, yogurt.  Baby played then napped early.  Organized my day and the rest of the week.  Baby awake early, played then ate.  (No, I am not pregnant.)  We went on a walk to document our neighborhood a bit.  I guess it was trash day.  Lots of green plants and blue skies.  O Baby sleeps.  I queue up some Netflix.  Thirsty for refreshing water.  Zack is home we eat some little pizzas.  Baby wakes up so we bring him out to play.  He is so cute with Zack.  We chat and laugh, check some blogs and shop online.  To bed!

//  Somehow this documenting is really keeping me on track with getting things done.  Tomorrow should be just as good, if not better.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! So fun that we were there and can imagine every single place that you've taken the pictures at...am I right in noticing a certain P word in the 3rd picture down and you're announcing or is that a figment of my imagination or your own personal comment/inside joke?
    Well LOVE you guys and again, happy birthday, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like taking pictures of trash too linda!

    ReplyDelete