Wednesday, July 27, 2011

About me / A to Z


A. Age: the big 2 9 as of yesterday
B. Bed size: King - fun times
C. Chore that you hate: anything that includes trash especially diaper duty
D. Dogs: I hate them in while I'm in NYC.  (we'll just leave it at that) But if I live in my dreamworld one day, we'll have one or two that can enjoy the acres we live on.
E. Essential start to your day: protein, laptop, morning kisses
F. Favorite color: today its blues but also the rest: greens, oranges, yellows and reds too.
G. Gold or Silver: I like both.
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: piano, guitar, flute (all a little but haven't touched any for years), sing
J. Job title: MOM
K. Kids: 15 month old boy (email me if you want an invite to his blog)
L. Live: New York City
M. Mother's name: Loree
N. Nicknames: Bird, Nil, Linder, Linda May (my middle name)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had my baby.
P. Pet peeve: lack of manners
Q. Quote from a movie: "Beautiful, gorgeous, wish you were here."   French Kiss
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Six, all older.
T. Time you wake up: 8:00 on average.
U. Uncle or Aunt:  yes, I'm an aunt to 31 nieces and nephews (I changed this "U" word from underwear to uncle or aunt)
V. Vegetable you hate: horseradish (if its a veggie)
W. What makes you run late: if I sleep in
X. X-Rays you've had: hand, teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: cherry pie, milkshakes
Z. Zoo animal: Polar bears, elephants, penguins




*  I came across this on Alli's blog.  I like documenting these things, its so fun to read them later.


//  If you do post your A-Z, I'd love to read.  Link to your post in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment