Thursday, July 28, 2011

waiting for the news

Lately...

... I feel like I've been waiting a lot.  Some of the events have past but we are still waiting for some news that might involve a move.  If we move great.  The waiting will end.  If we don't move, then this is what I'm going to do.  Sell some furniture, put up a temporary wall in our apartment to make a little room for our baby,  get a regular babysitter, and finally decorate like I want to.

But, then, again, we'll still be waiting.

This is actually a positive post.  Waiting isn't that excruciating, its just annoying.  We just need the news and then either outcome will be fine.  Its just the waiting.  I am excited for either the good news, or the good news. 

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I started reading this entry half way through....which wasn't such a good idea because I missed the part about a possible move. My mind went directly to Baby O possibly having a sibling.

    Note to self: Start reading from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. I'm waiting on the same news, and it's torture.

    ReplyDelete