Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week in the Life : Thursday

Today was a nice day.  We were out and about by 9AM.  Also, the baby and I laughed a lot.  He is starting to be silly on purpose.  It is really starting to get fun, this motherhood thing.  I love my boys!

*  Woke up early, Zack was sick but still changed the baby's diaper before he left.  I got dressed.  O Baby and I ate oatmeal, I always love the mommy and baby spoons in the bowl.  Got ready to document today.  Went out to do our grocery shopping.  Walked home and past the same sign (sad they have to make a sign about something that should be common sense.  That's New York for you) we walk by each day.  Visited my friend that just had a baby and brought her something I made.  Played with my baby, he's getting so fun.  We took a long nap and had a quick visit from some friends.  Felt good about a gift I gave.  Acted silly over dinner.  Now the baby is asleep and I am relaxing, enjoying some cherries and root beer.  Its been a good, long day. 

//  Tomorrow is my last day of documenting this week.  I have a babysitter coming for a couple hours because I have some things I want to get done without interruption - packages to get ready, a project to complete and of course, the treacherous laundry to do.  Should be a good day.

2 comments:

  1. That sign is disgusting/hilarious. Your baby is lovely/mischievous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear O Baby,
    You are the most cutest lil boy in all of New York!!! I can't believe how fast time seems to be flying because you're getting SOOOOO big!!

    Love,
    -ehu.

    ReplyDelete