Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in the Life : Friday

It was hard to wake up this morning.  But I had to since I had a babysitter coming.  Yikes, was I slow waking up!

After I peeled myself out of the bed I had a rich diaper to change.  The babysitter showed up early which I totally appreciated.  She fed him and then they were off to the park.  I was left to do some deep cleaning in the house.  Hung up a billion items of clothing.  Did 2 loads of laundry.  Got a couple packages to send tomorrow.  Baby is home and babysitter gone.  Naptime for the baby.  Lunch time for me.  Got some packages - Yay!  Ordered 1000+ prints from our Iceland trip.   Baby awake. We play and feed him lunch.  Then another nap, this time I follow his lead.  Our walk was cancelled by the rain.  USTREAM with Zack.  Baby asleep, I relax and enjoy my new bottle of lemonade ( I love to reuse these after, they're the coolest bottles.)  Finally Zack is home only to leave in hours for a week of work. 

//  This post concludes my Week in the Life documentation.  I will be ordering the prints tonight to pick up next week.  I can't wait to share the mini book I documented it all in.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment