Tuesday, June 21, 2011

yikes, help, save me, take me away, help already, make it go away, etc.


That's a troubling title and there is good reason.  I'm going crazy over here!  I need some intervention.

My husband is barely recognizable because, well, he has a ton of hideous facial hair going on right now.  If you've seen him recently, you may have noticed (how could you miss it) a very large and quite impressive beard.  Well, since its finally too hot to handle, he has decided to shave it off in stages, like he always does.  It has been a long time since I've seen his face and in all honesty, I am not enjoying the facial hair in its stages at all.  These so called parts and shapes he is creating on his face are distracting and frankly, not cute!

Do I love him still?  Yes.  I just can't look at him.  And don't even talk to me about kissing him.  I think it looks disgusting.  (I couldn't handle a blank/cold spot where hair used to be.)  Yuck!!  Can you tell how sick of my husband's facial hair I am?  It finally hit me, I want his face back.  If anyone can do anything to get my husband's entire, soft, shaved face back, I would greatly appreciate it!

*  All of his facial hair sculpting antics are really getting to me.  Can't you tell?

*  Here is this night in his own words.

//  Back to my many projects that gratefully, keep me really busy and distracted from looking at The Beard...

*  I love Zack! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment