Tuesday, June 21, 2011

break in : a pitty party post

 I don't even drink coffee = not mine!  Anything else that looks like it would aid those who fix and that acts as fixing tool, that is not mine.   Maybe I am really posting because I am so happy with the cleanliness now.  I don't know.  ha.
When we got back from Iceland, it looked like someone had been in our apartment.  There was all sorts of evidence including things left behind, an unlocked front door and TONS of dust.  Turns out, our super had to break in because of a flood from the apartment above us.  Unfortunately, the workers that came in to take care of business left a big mess.  I was MAD seeing all the stuff moved around, left behind and the dust everywhere.  That is so not what I wanted my first moments at home to be like.

// Now my home is the cleanest and less cluttered that its ever been.  That's better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment