Friday, June 10, 2011

a WICKED lottery win


My brother's family of 6 was in town and with 4 kids ranging from 8-17 they all agreed that seeing Wicked was their top choice.  They had 2nd choices picked out but put all their prayers and hopes into winning a couple of tickets to see the show.  I waited in line with them so there was one more person and our chances would be better.  So, here is the short story, shorter:  7 people entered, 3 PEOPLE WON!  making it possible for all 6 of their family to go together to see the show.  They were all over the moon with excited, and I even witnessed some tears.  (J and Rach, you were missed!)


*  If you are interested in trying your luck at winning lottery tickets, here is some info (also for standing room only, and student rush tickets for other shows as well) that may help.  Otherwise, you can email me and I can answer any other questions.  Good luck!

// I think its time to go see a Broadway show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment