Thursday, June 9, 2011

hot and happy


It has already hit 100 degrees here in NYC.  I absolutely loath the summer here.  We haven't yet dug our AC out of storage yet and so we are keeping cool with a little fan in the meantime.  I am lucky to have such a happy baby who doesn't seem to be phased by his ever sweaty curls.  And the good news is that we have an AC on the way in the mail and plans to get ours out of storage this weekend!  There is light at the end of this tunnel.

*  As a side note, Zack was sick last night so, I was really happy to have SYTYCD to keep me company.  I also enjoyed some homemade hummus and carrots.  It was a good, hot time.

* Also, we are debating moving to a bigger apartment (have been for some time now).  But when it comes down to it, why is it so hard to pick up and make the change?  Any thoughts/advice/encouragement?

//  Now if I can only get up the energy to clean my home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment