Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Haircut

*Rubi, if you are reading this, don't.  hehe


Well, friends, today I cut my own hair.  How would I dare?  Easily, I just did it.  I have been needing a haircut for SO LONG (no pun intended) but with a baby, I never could/would find the time to get out alone to get one.  So, I took matters into my own hands.  Success!  Zack was a little worried when I told him over the phone but later approved.  I think I'm good to go with out a haircut for another few months.  Happiness! Relief!  Shorter hair!

* Oh, and its not that much shorter.  I only cut off about 2.5 inches.  I don't even know.  haha! 

* Zack pointed out that not only are the horrible, disgraceful scissors I used pictured but also the old broken brush is here too.  They did the job, not terribly well, but the job got done.

* And, no judging the next time you see me or my hair!  Cause I think it looks good.  (of course, I can't see the back of my head very well though.

// Now to analyze the cut when its dry... that will be the real moment of truth. 

1 comment: