Tuesday, May 17, 2011

San Diego : Queen Bee Market


After the birthday festivities earlier in the week, I looked forward to the end of the week when we'd drive down to San Diego.  I have lived in and visited many places in CA, many times.  I feel like I grew up in CA, almost.  So, I was really looking forward to being in some of the southern areas that I once knew so well.  The weather was overcast and a little chilly compared to the sunny days in LA but that did not stop us.  Oh, and, of course we made a stop at some outlets along the way.  There is just something about traveling and shopping at outlets that we both love so much. 


I had looked forward to going to the Queen Bee Market since before we even arrived in CA.   I just like the idea of a low key event that wouldn't be crowded with tons of city folk.  Zack is a fan of craftiness too so he didn't mind accompanying me.


I especially wanted to pick up some items made by one of my favorite bloggers. I came away with a print and a minibook, and wished I would have gotten a couple more items too.  Oh, well, I can just get them online.

We couldn't resist getting something for O Baby.   It has the same soft bumpy fabric like his favorite blanket and his new toy from Santa Monica Pier.

*  This craft market deserved a whole post all of its own, since it was one of the highlights for me.

// We made one more stop that I am excited to post about next.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I'm glad you had a great time at the Queen Bee Market! I completely forgot about it! And I like the fact that we were in the same area code too! Makes the world feel smaller! :)

    ReplyDelete