Wednesday, May 18, 2011

San Diego : Mission Beach


This was another highlight of the trip.  My good friend from college who has the same birthday as me lives in San Diego area with her family.  We spent the night and day with them before heading back to LA.


They introduced us to the best Mexican food place.  It sounds funny but I am really sad I didn't get a picture of the place.  It was so` good, I have craved it many times since we ate there.  (thanks a lot grant)  It was so good to see my friends and their kids and introduce them to my family.


It was the best time taking O Baby to the beach.  It was his first time at the Pacific Ocean.  It was a windy and colder day but he only smiled and played.  He didn't cry once.  Even when we put him in the waves and set him in seaweed, he just enjoyed it.  Is it really possible to have such an awesome child?  I am just a proud little mother, that's all. 

//  That is all there was to our little California adventures.  I look forward to our next adventure, soon...

1 comment:

  1. aaah I am so jealous! I had no idea you guys had the same birthday, that's awesome. What a fun fun trip!

    ReplyDelete