Thursday, May 12, 2011

Santa Monica Pier


Work paid for a private dinner and tickets to several rides for each of us.  It was really fun just to be there to party.  I haven't been to the Pier for a long time so, it brought back some memories.  I really do like California, but it was actually not as great as I remembered it.  Still great, but not a place I want to live anymore.  ( I am totally a mountain and snow girl, although I love to be near and in the ocean )


I have become such a baby when it comes to rides.  I don't like them, even the harmless Ferris Wheel.  What I did like, a lot, was being able to see the ocean from high up at night.  It was so peaceful and grand.  The ocean is beautiful.  I loved having that perspective and we got to enjoy several rides, thanks work! ( and this is our friend who O baby just loved! )

 
It was these boys' birthday and work provided a cake and cheers to celebrate these two.  They are so fun when they are together.  Notice the cake on their face?  They did it to each other, in true "buddies" form.  They're crazy!  But Happy Birthday boys!


At the end of our time at the pier, we decided to play some games for a prize for our Boy (even though all of Zack's coworkers gave or offered him several from their own winnings).    I am not a stuffed animal kind of girl but when I played I won a prize.  The thing is, I only knocked down 2 of the 3 you need for a big toy (shown in the picture) but the nice guy gave us this big prize anyway.  The coolest part about this kind grand prize gift is that it is 1. red - we love red and 2. it is the same material of O Baby's favorite blankets.  I couldn't stop thanking the worker guy.  He was so awesome to give it and it was awesome that it would be an easy favorite of O baby's.  It was a really good win!

*  Santa Monica Pier was a blast!

// next up San Diego and a visit with an old friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment