Thursday, May 19, 2011

i like candy


I am trying to get all of my planning for Iceland done in between baby time and I got thinking.  I don't know what it is about this week, but its been tough.  I think it has something to do with the fact that my baby can't talk and we are getting to the point that he wants to communicate something but I don't understand...  we both get frustrated and neither wants to "talk about it".  We've been taking many naps to help get us through this week (which is also a busy one for my tag-teamer - husband).

Somehow I've found the motivation and energy to do a few things.  (many of which will be posted about)  I ordered pizza, got 3 fun packages in the mail and ate a lot of candy.  Those things made me happy.  Thanks, for the packages and the candy!!!  I needed the little pick me up, as we still have a lot to plan for our trip.

// today we're going out side on an adventure across the city.  if I made that sound like a big deal but you have doubts, well, its actually a huge deal with a baby and bags of things to return, not to mention what we'll be bringing back.  I'm planning on 3 hours just to go about 15 miles and back!  ah, the life here in our small (and continuously getting smaller) 1 BR.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm CANDY!! Whenever I'm workin on homework or studying, I've always gotta have a Red Vine..."or two". For 2 weeks I ran out and man, it was rough sitting in front of the computer with NOTHING. I took up biting on my pen....no bueno!
    Do you ever do Baby ASL with him?

    ReplyDelete