Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Los Angeles


We accompanied Zack on a work trip in Los Angeles.  It was sunny and nice.  We stayed at the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood.


It was the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in.  From our room we had an awesome view of Sunset Blvd and the entire Los Angeles valley.  The hotel had very clean and modern decor which was a nice change from my pre-war apartment.


While staying here, we celebrated O baby's first birthday and Zack's.  His coworkers were sweet in adding some birthday touches here and there.


Zack took O Baby swimming  which was a nice little break for me since he was working most of the time.  I love water babies, and I am stoked that mine is one!  It was really cute watching them play together in the pool, and there were never any tears.  I could do this all the time...


So, I mentioned that the hotel was beautiful.  One of my favorite parts of the place was the pool area which was really pretty.  It had green vines with bright fuchsia flowers growing up and around.  Also, these planters that were gigantic and so cool.  We didn't go to the pool very many times but when we did, I enjoyed sitting and enjoying the unique and gorgeous touches around.

*  I didn't go to LA with Zack just to spend the week in a hotel room.  We did do other things, go other places, and see other people.  So, more on that next.  (if only Blogger hadn't deleted my last post on this day..  grrr!)

//  Santa Monica Pier is next...

1 comment: