Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November


My favorite month is October with its beautiful fall days, the beginning of crisp air and the start of the Holiday Season, in my eyes, with Halloween kicking it off.  November is just one more month of
holiday fun.  I'm so glad its here.

We have left our pumpkins out to rot and decay.  I had good intentions of making pies with them but that didn't happen this year.  Its so crazy how easy it is to waste perfectly good pumpkins... anyway.  November will have been an exciting month once its over.  We've already celebrated Thanksgiving with friends, hit the scooting milestone with one child and mastered the Big Boy Bed with the other.  We still get to attend a wedding and vacation where it is snowy and sunny.  I am really looking forward to that infamous Thanksgiving feast and spending time with family.  

Oh, November, I am so happy you are here!

ps.  Am I the only one with a husband that MUST participate in Movember?

0 comments:

Post a Comment