Monday, July 16, 2012

looking back at the 4th of July

 We had a lovely 4th of July this year.  We brought a picnic to a near by park and enjoyed the day in the sun with our family.  It was one of those perfect summer days and we were very happy to celebrate one of our favorite holidays.  We hoped that I wouldn't make it to see the fire works later that night as we secretly wished for a Forth of July baby.  But as you know, that didn't happen.
 We made it through our daytime picnic, a BBQ with friends and lovely firework lights in the sky.  While we were at the fireworks, labor started. Thanks to my friend and Zack for helping me realize I was indeed in labor we made it to the hospital with plenty of time to deliver my Fifth of July baby.  The whole experience was so special.  What a memorable holiday we had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment