Monday, June 25, 2012

weekend goodness

We had a lovely weekend.  I wish we could report some exciting baby news but that will have to wait.  Instead I'll say that we had a ton of fun with our little guy, we're trying to get in a whole lot of that lately.  He is getting so crazy and fun!  I mean, he already was cute and fun but now he's starting to talk  a lot and play cute little games with us and be so sweet and helpful.  It is a blast.

... on the baby front:  there is some progress but not enough to produce a baby, obviously.  this week I'll surely be cleaning and walking a lot to try to help move things along.  Zack's been busy with work so we're lucky that she hasn't come quite yet.  however, we are all getting anxious and can't wait to meet her and announce her arrival.

... summer is here!  there have been some lovely days of sun and warmth here but mostly it is just classic Seattle - gloomy and rainy weather.  I decided that the best way to get through the normal rainy days is to look forward to the occasional "sun storm".  I usually look forward to a rain storm here and there or in the winter a blizzard but here its the sun storms that I want!  we'll see how well this idea works for my happy levels.

...  have I mentioned that my dad does a lot of business here.  he comes ever few months so that means we get to see him that often.  it is so nice to get these little visits.  it feels like he's just a few hours away.    this time he brought some fun treats, he's so good at that.  we are so glad we got to spend some time with him this weekend.

Here's to a great 38th week of pregnancy!  
I hope you have a good one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment