Wednesday, June 20, 2012

viewing list for the nocturnal creature

One thing I remember from when Odin was born is that nighttime is a long and lonely time.  I remember that I woke to feed the baby several times each night and never really got a good night's rest for the first few weeks.  I'm counting on that again and dreading it big time.

Here are some things I'll do during those wee hours of the night.   Its the viewing list for the nocturnal creature or the new nursing mother:

... watch love in the wild
... watch merlin
... watch the glee project
... watch downton abby
... watch vidal sassoon: the movie recommended by Rubi
... watch the olympics of course
... watch the bachelorette
... watch breaking point
... watch shark tank

... read the ensign, conference talks and this
... read my favorite posts saved on my reader

* note: there is nothing included in this list about food or that I have to hold and read...  those things would not be helpful so late at night when I am trying to stay alert while nursing.  AND, really I made this list so I have a quick and easy one-stop shop for the links - no typing necessary. *

... Another thing I know is that Zack sleeps like a rock!  Usually it is a little un-nerving but, in this case I'm so glad since I'll count on him being able to function during the days.  We are in for another major adjustment as we won't have the luxury of staying in bed all day this time.  Our toddler will remind us of this.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment