Monday, June 11, 2012

sunshine brings a new week

Zack spent so much time with Odin this weekend which was a wonderful break for me.  I mean he's the cutest kid ever.  ( I love it when he does total cute boyish things like lining up his cars and trucks)  I can't believe how good and fun and nice and helpful he is but still, I am always tired and a break is like heaven for me.  Having said that, I'm so glad last week is over.  And while the weekend was long and relaxing, I'm glad it is over too.  
The sun is shining on the forecast for the next couple days and I'm going to hold nature to it!

Happy Week, to you!

//  a side note:  we got our very first American flag this weekend to put up on our very first house.  This week on the 14th its Flag Day!  We are really looking forward to putting it up with pride.


1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys!! Odin is such a cute boy! Thank you for making our visit such a special one!

    ReplyDelete