Friday, May 11, 2012

two more months

I like when my mom is around and she can tell me all about how pregnancy and labor was for her 7 kids.  It gives me hope.  She was the kind of girl that had envious labors especially in the time of no epidurals.  I was born in an hour and 15 mins from the first pain!  wowza..

I look at this picture above and I wonder 'how am I so huge already?'  I still have two more months to go until my due date.  I am dealing with round ligament pain and the same dull ach at the top of my stomach that I had with Odin.  Se la vi, but it makes for many days in which I don't get much done.  I am really hoping that this baby comes a little early - don't we all hope for that.  However its okay that its not tomorrow.  I have much nesting to do and many dates with Zack to go on before our house is taken over by this sweet baby girl.

And can you believe that we are planning on going camping for Memorial Weekend?  It was my suggestion and I can not wait!

Okay, that's all for my belly talk.  Back to working and organizing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment