Saturday, May 12, 2012

lots going on this day

Last night my mom and I stayed up til 1AM just yapping away.  I'm tired today but that's okay.

Zack and Odin went to a Father and Son's camp out last night.  I was so happy to have company here with me while they were gone.

We did a Costco run and my mom and I have big plans to make lots of freezer meals for when the baby comes or for the next 2 months, really.  Freezer meals don't sound good but there are some that are really good.

This morning we all rolled out of bed so tired from our fun and late night.  Zack and Odin didn't sleep much and neither did my mom or I.  Who cares, though?!  Today is sunny and beautiful.

I'm really grateful for all the windows in my house!  It gets so bright, even if it is cloudy outside.

I got my first pedicure of the season.  Its obvious I don't get them often enough!  It was such a lovely treat especially since I have been on my feet so much this week.  I have big plans to go several more times before this baby comes.

My mom is here for Mother's Day and I feel really lucky about that.

I am reflecting on being a mother today a lot and I'm very grateful I get to be one.  I'm so grateful that I get to love and take care of my sweet Odin boy...  (I just love everything about him and his darling little self - see picture above)

I'm getting so anxious for this little girl to come.  But in the meantime I am working hard to get the house and home ready!  There's lots I want to do so hopefully I'll be able to share some soon here...

HAPPY WEEKEND, TO YOU!


0 comments:

Post a Comment