Tuesday, May 22, 2012

an outing with my boys

We had a really good day today.  It ended with a little family outing to the mall, of all places.  We needed to take advantage of a certain sale.  :-)  I forgot to bring the stroller but luckily Odin was just fine to walk on his own.  He followed well and even helped carry the bags.  He's at a fun and cute (most of the time) age right now.  
It was late when we finished so to get Odin to keep walking to the car, he and Zack jumped their way there.  It was the cutest thing hearing Odin say "moi" so they'd do it again and again and again.  (That's his way of saying more in case you didn't gather.)  We just love to jump, especially for the camera.  They come out of the womb jumping in this family!  --  That isn't funny considering how close we are to having another "jumping child" coming out of the womb.  hmmm--

* FYI - my plan to focus on the important things this week is so far turning out to be quite rewarding.  I'm just taking one day at a time.  I have high hopes but I am also working hard at making it a successful week.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment