Saturday, April 28, 2012

today I thought we'd be busy

It turns out, we are all sick today.  We're just going to have to rest and relax.  We felt it coming on yesterday but like any other naive human we ignored the idea of it coming on.  Zack is still sleeping/snoring beside me.  I'm sneezing my brains out and sweet Odin is still in bed too.  There was so much to do in our little house today but all those things will just have to wait.  We'll be lucky if anyone feels like making  good meal.  (I'll have to be the one cause I'm craving pop up pancakes topped with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and maple syrup.  Yum!)  

...  so much to do and so little energy with which to get it all done.  good intentions just don't make you better, unfortunately.

* image is of Odin when he climbed up on the table to smell our new flowers.  this boy is a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! Look at all that space! Hope y'all get feelin' better SOON!

    ReplyDelete