Friday, April 27, 2012

iceland

 We've been corresponding with a friend who is planning a trip to Iceland soon.  They are filming a documentary there - check it out.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  


I am loving looking through the pictures of our adventures there.  In researching some places for them I came across one place we missed.  Its Skaftafell National Park.  How did we miss this?  I guess it wouldn't have worked out that well with our baby in tow.  Next time, we'll have to check it out.  

The House that Lars Built blogger Brittany and her husband recently visited Iceland.  She's been posting about her trip over on her blog.  I have SO been loving their pictures and look forward to seeing more.  Its funny, through her pictures I learned that we have a mutual friend there in Iceland... in Iceland of all places!  Its a very small world.


We really love Iceland!  I even have an Iceland Pinboard dedicated to lovely pictures and picturesque scapes of the beautiful country.  If you've ever wanted to go, you should, it is out of this world amazing!  


.... Check out more posts of our travels in Iceland.

* The image above is of Crystal Cave, Svínafellsjökull in Skaftafell National Park. Rad!

1 comment:

  1. haha such a small world! We had lots of fun with Brittany and her hubby, sort of made me miss you guys though :) Also, I heart your blog!!

    ReplyDelete