Thursday, April 26, 2012

shopping therapy


I've had my eye on these things lately.  Some things are to wear and some are for which to stare.  In the perfect world they'd all fit perfectly with the perfect occasion.  For now I'll have to enjoy them in this form.  I filed these on my pinterest boards but the original sources are below:

1 - for sunny outings, 2 - for the upcoming birthdays of my boys, 3 - for those cool windy kite flying afternoons, 4 - for rainy day outings, 5 - just for fun, 6 - to wear in the summery world I am not pregnant, 7 - one for each of my children's birth place

*  Shopping Therapy: shopping online and not buying, making a collage of the things you really want to buy but shouldn't.  Its therapy just like any other kind and it works for me :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment