Thursday, April 26, 2012

anniversary date

Every 26th of the month we like to celebrate our wedding anniversary date.  We usually go out to eat or take a walk somewhere together.  Its never a big deal but it is always special.  
Happy Anniversary Date, Love.


*  We actually already celebrated yesterday since Zack has to work late tonight.  We went for lunch at a mexican food truck and I got this humongous burrito that was so yummy but way too spicy/hot and made me a bit sick.  Regardless, this place came highly recommended and it did not disappoint.   It was a happy rainy date together and we loved every second.  

Then we went out again after work and tried to get into a 21+ steak house with our toddler in tow.  They took one look at us and we were on our way elsewhere.  :-)  But we did go to another recommended Mexican food restaurant.  This place I liked much better than the food truck.  I finally found a delicious just-like-grandma's bowl of pozole.  The secret, I decided, is lots of oregano and lime.  I will go back often for that!  I am sure Odin won't complain since he ate chips and salsa the entire time.

I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!  even if I did wake up in the middle of the night from stomach pains so severe I thought I was in labor... I ate too much spicy food, that is for sure!  I feel better now and wouldn't you know, all I can think about is that pozole.  Ha!  It was a very love-ly anniversary date celebration.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment