Monday, March 19, 2012

green weekend

  Weekends since we moved here go by so quickly.  This weekend was probably the fastest since we had to drive a ways to see a car, Zack hurt his back, and we were all exhausted on Sunday and took long naps.  We did manage to enjoy some milk and (barely) St. Patrick's Day donuts which was a fatty-good treat for all.  Odin got the green one.  I am sad to admit that no one wore green that day so we all got a hearty pinching from the other.  It was funny.
 Lately Odin and Zack like to sit together and shell pistachios to eat.  Its the cutest thing, and now Odin can say "nuts".  Odin loves to lay on and cuddly anything that is soft and squishy so the body pillow (that we got for me but doesn't fit in this temporary bed) is his favorite thing besides his "little guy".

The other night we went to the library after Zack's work.  I  found some books for me while he stayed and read to Odin in the kids area.  That was a nice break and I was reminded of how much I love libraries.  Zack took a long nap on Sunday and I just read my books and magazines and it was lovely...  then I took a nap too.

Weekends go by so fast right now!   I look forward to moving into our house soon and having only living and relaxing to do rather than settling-in errands, cars and houses to shop for, go see and purchase.  Oh, that will be nice...  but then it will be time for this baby to come and then life will whirl by with plenty to do, again.

Thus the rythm of life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment