Thursday, November 3, 2011

busy lately


Yay for November!  Wow, lately I've been so busy that I've hardly realized the days I've missed here.  I have good explanations for it and tons of blog posts already planned for this month.  I've had family in town and we've been planning a princess party for my niece.  Besides visiting with them and crafting away to get the party details just right, I've been playing outside a lot and busy in the kitchen making yummy treats. 


My 92 year old grandfather has been here with my mom and its been so nice to see them both.  I love hearing my Gramps' stories of his days as a fighter pilot in WWII.  His stories of survival and combat are intense and exciting enough for a best seller!  I am proud that I have so many war veterans in my family.  Besides visiting we took a little trip to the 9/11 Memorial.  Its a special place, that site. 

//  Life is good and house is messy...  time to get to the laundry!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this doesn't sound rude or inconsiderate, amongst your busy-ness, but I always look forward to a new month because of your monthly calendars. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete