Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a book party


Who wants to come over for a book making party.  You bring some paper (it can be construction paper from the $1 store or paper bags from Whole Foods or old scrapbook paper that is collecting dust in your closet, just bring whatever) to share + your favorite scissors or paper cutter and I'll provide the rest.  Come make a book to capture your holiday season or make one as a Christmas gift.  Let me know if you'd like to be included and I'll send you an invite.   I wish all of you distant readers could come too.  But. maybe you'll be in town for the next one.  I'm thinking Sat. the 19th.  Who's in?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, you know I want to come! I already know what I want to make too. Can't wait - please send me an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just started making books/journals - you have no idea how much i would love to come to a party like this!

    ReplyDelete