Saturday, September 24, 2011

This morning...

 ...we found Odin like this.


naked.
smiling.
naked, like no diaper.
doing his surprised/gasp, "oh" face.
nacked.
pointing.

At some point this morning he stripped down, took off his diaper (this is a first) and got his white sheets artistically streaked with poop.  It was pretty awesome that he accomplished all of this.  Now, I know why he was being so quiet.  Oh, my little boy!

*  I was so glad Zack was home.  He bathed him and I cleaned up the mess, which wasn't bad, considering.  We all managed to laugh about it (behind Odin's back, of course) and continue on with a great day.  Is this what its like, motherhood? 

//  Okay, I can do this...  I keep having to tell my self that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! This is my current great fear of parenthood--finding a naked baby and a poopy crib in the morning. I feel like it's just bound to happen at some point, and there's not much we can do but secretly laugh! Good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete