Saturday, September 24, 2011

lovely humid Saturday


It was a good day, after that little morning treat we found in Odin's crib.  We went to Crafts on Columbus which is next weekend too.  My favorite item were these hats.  We ate at Sarabeth's and I devoured the lemon ricotta pancakes which are my favorite.  Then we ventured down towards the new Century 21.  We didn't last long there since it was the first weekend it was open to the public and rightfully so the crowds were insane.  We walked a bit more taking pictures of some of our favorite NYC sites and then called it a day.

Needless to say, I was eager to get home!  I've been battling a little cold the last couple of days.  Let's just say, those few hours that I have energy, I forget completely that I felt bad.  I get a lot done and then it hits me again in the evening.  That cycle is no good and really annoying.  Because I was drained this evening, I missed out on visiting an old friend and participating in a much anticipated (by me) broadcast.  Its a good thing I can watch and read it later.  Here are some highlights.

//  Here's to a good rest of the weekend!  (And to a swift and full recovery for me and you others out there not feeling the best.) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for mentioning the Crafts on Columbus. That is definitely something I want to check out.

    ReplyDelete