Friday, April 22, 2011

US of A

On this Earth Day I wanted to share something that is making me more aware and excited about being better to our earth, this land, that I live on.

I checked out this book, United States of Americana from the library and I am surprised at how much I am enjoying it.  I intended on just skimming some of the chapters but I am reading every word of every chapter.  It talks a lot about how people are "going back to the land" in their daily living these days, despite whether or not they live on "land".  This is the perfect help/inspiration book for me as I am trying to live a simple life, sort of the life I might live if I lived in the country.  Simply said, I'm  trying to live in this large, very much NOT THE COUNTRY, city of New York.



*  I want so much to have a garden!

//  now I need to finish it before its due.

0 comments:

Post a Comment