Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 feel-good things : April


No. 1  count your candy before you bite (they say you eat less if you count them) - I eat 11

No. 2  take decorative to delicious : pesto deviled eggs -  

No. 3  add luster to your locks : clean your brush - clean our brush & maybe get my own

No. 4  quit while you're ahead : don't over do your exercise - I remember this when I am running

No. 5  spruce up your desk : add plants, photos, art to work space - Spring Sticks on my desk

No. 6  sweat with your pet : go on walks after dinner - evening walks with baby, brilliant

No. 7  howl with laughter : with mouth open for better mood - do this everyday with O baby, see if he copies me

No. 8  breathe easier : clean blinds - dust window sills and clean curtains

No. 9  reduce, reuse, refresh : water bottle alternatives, add lemon, lime or orange - bike rides + lime water

No. 10  be grateful for coworkers - my coworker is my husband, I have an idea of how to show my gratitude...

0 comments:

Post a Comment