Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Skirts

Listen, this post and any other Sunday Skirts posts is going to be because:

.1.  i want to have a visual log of Sunday outfit options.  (it will save me a lot of time come Sunday mornings)
.2.  i want to have a visual log of my physical appearance.  (hoping that I'll look better over time...)
.3.  i want to showcase skirts that I have made, refashioned, or that caught my eye somewhere.
.4.  because skirts are in my top 2 favorite clothing items.

So, for the first Sunday, here are two.




* a taste of Tartan style (more to come)









* here I'm making the best of a now too big shirt I got when I first had my baby.  Its big and baggy now but it works here. And this skirt, I haven't worn for months... I'm so glad it fits again!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! I have a friend who also takes Sunday outfit pictures. I always want to do it, but I forget. I love your 4 reasons!! That's awesome! Look forward to future posts!!

    ReplyDelete