Wednesday, April 27, 2011

estate sale


Ever heard of the Cosby Show?  Well, we went to an estate sale in the brownstone next to the official Huxtable house this weekend.  I can't tell you how many times I have walked down this street from before we were married until now.  Tourists are always gathered around taking pictures of these buildings, and I am always wondering what it looks like and who is inside.  Well now I know, at least about the white one.  (I was not really impressed.)


this fabric was super cheap and saved me a trip to the fabric store



This gorgeous vintage bedspread is one of my favorite finds.


these other little treasures we also came home with. 


*  but I can't forget about my most favorite findCheck it out here... its this darling little vintage rocking chair for our almost one year old.

*huxtable house image

1 comment: