Tuesday, April 26, 2011

anniversary date


every month on the 26th I always get giddy because it is our anniversary date.  so, I wanted to start a tradition of going out together on the 26th of each month.  This will be something special to look forward to each month.  I like a good schedule and this is one more thing on my ever-developing one.

* while I was really looking forward to going to one of my favorite restaurants, in the end, we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather and hit up The High Line.  Can you believe we haven't been there yet?!   We dined on hoagies and milkshakes we picked up at Chelsea Market all while enjoying the last rays of today's sun.  After some playing in the water we called it a day.

*  there really is nothing like being outside with your family.  I long for a yard but if I can't have that yet, I'll settle for a city park that isn't crawling with everyone in the neighborhood and their dogs at all hours of the day.   one day...  one day...

I love Zack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment