Friday, November 30, 2012

the ultimate holiday month is upon us

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!!!
The last 2 months have been leading up to this month.  I am happy its here!  December will be a lovely one since we will be home the whole month soaking up the spirit and decor.  Like I was for Oct.  I am so grateful for a house to fill with holiday decorations.  Also, I am so grateful to be a mom.  My son is old enough to get most of what its all about.  I get to spend the holiday teaching and creating special moments.  How much better is that going to make things?!!!  I am really excited.

*  this image is from a little family outing to the Festival of Nativities by the Seattle temple tonight.  I was amazed at how much he liked the exhibit of over 500 different nativities.  He was very gentle and tried really hard not to touch.  This picture is of him not touching baby Jesus which is what I'd asked him to do.  It was very sweet for me to be explaining that all of these people in each nativity came to see Jesus because they loved him.  If that didn't get me in the spirit of Christmas, I don't know what would.  

2 comments:

  1. I think I forgot that there's a temple in Seattle. I think I might have to check out this Festival of Nativities, while I'm up there this next week. I LOVE nativities!!

    ReplyDelete