Thursday, August 16, 2012

camping at the beach

We've made some good friends since we've lived here and we went camping at Twin Harbors State Park in Westport, WA with some of them this past weekend.  We had been planning on this camping trip since well before the baby was born.  I was so glad that I and the baby were doing well enough to go just one month after delivery.  It was a beautiful area and we were so close to the ocean that we could hear the waves crashing constantly.  It wasn't the California-like beach weather that I'd packed for (like a silly and hopeful city girl) but it was fun and relaxing nonetheless.  We can't wait to go next year!

2 comments:

  1. your little family is adorable! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! And your little boy is adorable.

    I'd love to feature this post on our Northwest-based site. Email me for details!

    shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

    Thanks!
    Shondra

    ReplyDelete