Tuesday, May 29, 2012

a short week


Don't you love when Monday is a holiday?!  I definitely do since it means that its a short week.  By Wednesday, I feel as though its still Tuesday but, Wed. means its almost Thursday which means its almost Friday which means its almost the weekend!  You understand what I'm saying...

Like last week I plan to keep up the momentum this week of finding the rhythm.  This means, again, little time online and doing random things that I want to do for me during the day and more taking better care of my home and family.  But, most importantly it means more time playing with, teaching, exploring with, talking with, tickling, reading with and just being with my son instead.  Last week went great and I felt good about the results.  Of course at 34 weeks, now naps are essential for me so, that will definitely be on the schedule :-)

* image *  It was very rejuvenating being in such a peaceful, beautiful and lovely place such as Lopez Island where we camped this past weekend.  Just seeing this place reminded me of my desire to focus on living a simple and happy life caring for those I love most.  Here's to a great week!

Happy short week to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment