Thursday, May 31, 2012

a place for her to sleep

We have 6 weeks to the due date.  I am getting anxious and nervous every passing day.  We are trying to get everything ready for our little lady's arrival especially because many people have said to both of us that we should be ready for the baby to come any day.  Odin was only a few days early but this makes them think our little girl will come weeks early.  Well, comments like these have me on my toes.

The last really important thing I needed to do so that we'd be prepared for her to come any second was to set up a place for her to sleep.  This is the same cradle I used as a baby.  Its pretty cool that I get to use it for my child.  As you can see, we are a little lacking in the girly linens department but its okay, cause its a cozy, clean and special place just for her.  We can't wait to meet our little girl!

2 comments: