Wednesday, May 16, 2012

instant love


I have never used or even held an instant camera. Owning one is something I have always wanted. With a photographer for a husband, I am shocked that we don't have any. If I don't win this one then I think this would be a good gift for him to get me sometime.. (eh hem. Zack?) 

I saw this contest on Pacing the Panic Room, one of my favorite blogs. Check out their awesome giveaway going on right now, enter and then let me know later if you win. I want to get a copy of the Instant Love book even if I don't win. It sounds like a good way to start and we'd love to add both to our collection of cameras and photography books.  Can you tell we love photography in our family?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this vid. I have a greater appreciation for the Polaroid camera that I have........that's under my desk (but not anymore)

    ReplyDelete