Monday, April 9, 2012

a good morning, a good day

What a nice morning it has been.  I love it when Odin wakes up smiling and so happy and especially when he wants me just to hold him for a while.
We were both looking forward to eating some of these pretty eggs.  You gotta love a good old fashioned hard boiled egg sandwich.  My secret is to mince dill pickles and add them and 2 tablespoons of the dill juice to the mayo and egg mixture.  It is just the right amount of dilly zip that I just love.  I am looking forward to a week of egg sandwiches :-)

// Today is going to be busy!  I am getting a special delivery and I mean, SPECIAL.  Then I am prepping the house for a family of 8 to come stay with us.  I am so excited for it all to take place.

Oh, Monday, I am loving you this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment