Monday, March 5, 2012

updates

I'm excited for this week!

...  There's no progress on the house hunting front but after many long discussions about it, we finally have agreed on what we want.  Now, I am really calm about the whole thing. 

...  I decided that this week is going to be a good week.  And so it will be.  I have the whole week planned out but not with things that will crush me if I fail.  Its just that I'm finding that in this Seattle rain I must have things planned.  I'm getting used to this new lifestyle (and new its SO is for me).  In NYC if it was raining, I'd swiftly cancel or postpone my plans.  The world is just gross out there in the NYC rain.  But here, I have a car, and the world is much cleaner so I actually feel like a kid again and can't wait to rush out into the rain!  So, if you thought the rainy gloominess of this coastal area might get to us well, its not.  So, as I said above, this week is going to be a good week.  I look forward to sharing all about it.

...  Finally, about the picture above - I bet you can imagine why my boy has such a satisfied and mischievous grin on his face.  Well, if you must know, check the Baby's Blog for the gross story and other updates/photos.

Happy Week to you!

ps.  Thank you for all of your nice comments and happy wishes as I've made an appearance back in this space.  I appreciate the warm welcome back!

5 comments:

  1. I wanna join the baby blog & know about the grin! Pleeeeease :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the updates! i would love to join the baby blog also!!!! lindsay_smith84@hotmail.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congrats Linda!! What great news that you're expecting. And in Seattle!! I love all your beautiful pictures and your sweet family. Good luck with house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Auntie! Can't wait to maybe visit you guys and the little one in Seattle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck to you house hunting:) I would love to see your baby blog! Way to enjoy the rain!

    ReplyDelete